Do you run a business?
Are you an entrepreneur?
Are you looking for a co-working space or meeting room?
Do you need business advice?
Would you like to connect with other businesses?
Fairfield City Council is supporting businesses of all sizes, in all sectors, and at every stage of development, through its Workary, whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, a start-up enterprise, a home-based business, or an established small-to-medium enterprise.
The Workary is at no cost. Features include:
- A community workspace featuring ‘drop-in’ desk space and lounge area
- Collaborative workspaces
- A ‘pop-up’ demonstration space
- Concierge service for start-ups
- Coffee and tea provided
- Bookable meeting rooms (fees and charges apply)
- A range of audio-visual equipment for presentations
- AV projector
- Business start-up workshops and networking events.
- Latest business-related books, magazines, videos and online resources
- Connect to our Wi-Fi and business resources
- Referral services to business advisors also available in Vietnamese and Arabic through Business Connect
- Networking opportunities, meet-ups with other business owners and entrepreneurs or anyone else with interest in business
- The Workary team draws on formal and informal partnerships with a range of key industry and government stakeholders
- Business team-building programs
- Scanning, copying and printing services (fees and charges apply)
- Advertising and marketing opportunities
- Placing your business cards on industry featured wall
- Online business directory and job board on our council website\
Studio 2166 is a high-end film and recording studio built for digital content creation. Access the facility to film promotional videos, create green screen special effects, or record interviews and podcasts.
Fairfield City Open Libraries offers this creative facility free to members, small businesses and the general public. Book in and start your creative projects today.
Key features include:
- Sound-proof facility consisting of a sound booth for audio recording and a green screen
- iMacs with 64 GB of RAM
- Production software including Pro Tools and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microphones, synthesisers and sound equipment
- Cameras for video and photography
- Sony 55 HD LED Smart TV
- Digital Kawai piano
- Lighting, including softbox and video lights
- Studio reference headphones
- Audio interfaces and mixing desks
Attend regular workshops to learn how to use the studio and get started on your project today.
- Virtual reality, coding, and HP Z240 Series gaming PCs
- 360° cameras, robots and bots
- Educational and creative classes
- The use of 3D scanner and 3D printer (fees and charges apply)
Available for private bookings
You supply the talent, we supply the stage!
We are looking for street artists, acoustic or classical musicians to create a great vibe at The Alcove. Are you an emerging musician waiting for discovery? Are you looking for a space to gain experience to perform in front of a live audience?
Whether you are a singer-songwriter looking for your first break, acoustic act, play wind, string, piano or keyboard, we want to hear from you.
- The Alcove is open to performers for 30-60 minute intervals weekly.
- Limit of three performers for each performance.
- Space is a semi-circle, approximately 2.4m wide and 2.1m high.
- Located in the Whitlam Library’s busy foyer, The Alcove offers performers maximum visibility to visitors with high foot traffic.
- Mic and small amp available upon request. All other equipment to be provided by performers.
- Space not suitable for karaoke.
- Open to all ages.
165 Railway Parade
Cabramatta, NSW, 2166
☎ 9725 0323 or 0437 733 270
Monday - Friday: 9:30am-8pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Sunday and public holidays: Closed